Thursday, June 5, 2008
Frustrations
We found out this week that the boy we had planned to adopt from Ethiopia has a contract from another family. We are so disappointed because we really thought that "T" was going to be a part of OUR family... The family who has a contract for him has not turned it in yet so there is still a possibility, but it is not looking likely. I just wish we hadn't opened our hearts to this child so much because I am feeling the loss of this boy I barely know but thought was my son. International adoption is NEVER easy, and this just shows me how very true that is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for joining the blog world now lets take a peek load some pictures of the sweet baby girl.
Thanks for stoping by my post!
Natalie
Post a Comment