Photobucket

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Yep, still here

Culture camp 2010 is over. It was a blast, but I'm also glad to have a break for a couple months before we start planning for 2011. I'll do a post with pictures 1) when I have time 2) when I find my camera. (It's around here somewhere.)

Sooooo work is the same. The "update" is that I will continue to be banished to exile for this school year. The principal from my home school met with the curriculum director last week, and the meeting didn't go well. Every day is a struggle for me right now when it comes to this aspect of my life. At least today is the last day of August, which means one month down. Yeah, pessimistic is my middle name right now.

E's had a rough past few days. R, too.

I'm so very tired. Time to go to bed. Good night!

3 comments:

annieglan said...

I'm sorry M. You will make it through this.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that you are having a rough time. This sounds like a really tough situation. My Rosie is having a tough time with her sibs going back to school... she is pretty frantic and a frantic 2 yr old is not so much fun to be around :-)
thinking of you-
maggie

titushome said...

I'm sorry, friend. Ugh. Want to skip work and fly out to Oregon for a visit?? ;) Our girls can all have some rough days together (we're having some of THOSE days recently) and we can commiserate about everything together. I think it's a great idea. When do you arrive?