Photobucket

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Well, I didn't see that one coming...

Sigh. I went to a meeting this morning with one of my principals. Or so I thought. The curriculum director also came, which wasn't something I was expecting.

Seems they've been discussing my position and have made the decision that I will only be working in one building this year... the building in which I received some really awful survey comments last year.

I was dreading returning to that building even part time this coming school year. The fact that I would still be in my home building was what was saving me. Now, everything is wrong. I'm going to be there full time and will not have the safety of my home building to fall back on.

I feel like this is going to kill me. I felt humiliated in that building and don't know how I am going to work there full time. I have looked for other positions, but as it is Aug. 4, there are no openings for my licensure.

On the bright side, I was able to type this without sobbing hysterically so that's a plus.

4 comments:

_ said...

Hugs! I will start praying that there is a radical improvement in the atmosphere there! I mean, just having you there should improve it drastically already. :)

Alison said...

I am so sorry! But it must be that God has a really good reason and plan for your being there! Hope it turns out to be a great thing!!

The B Family said...

((HUG))
So sorry you're having to deal with this stress. Hang in there and keep your chin up. Will be thinking of you and will pray that good things come from this change.

Sparkz said...

I hope that only good comes of this in ways you don't expect!