... has been hard on various levels.
1. Just the re-establishing of working routine.
2. E is having some issues adjusting especially. R is fine.
3. Work isn't going well.
I'm feeling pretty miserable and hopeless right now about the whole situation. I know it has to get better in some way because, well, if it doesn't, I don't know that I'll be able to survive the year.
Yeah, I know, it's dramatic. But that's where I am right now.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm sorry!!!! :( Everything will work out how it's supposed to, but only time will tell how that will play out.
I am sorry you are having a rough week. Hang in there! I pray that every day will be easier for you and E.
give it a few weeks. if it continues to be terrible, i'm convinced that nothing is worth it if you're gonna be miserable. i'd quit. get a job at starbucks. and trust that it'll all work out. you might just be way, way happier, even minus a salary ;).
hang in there friend!!!!
b
I am writing to ask for your permission to include your posts on
AdoptionExperiences.com and include a link to your blog in our
directory. We would
include a link back to your blog fully crediting you for your work
along with a profile about you listed on AdoptionExperiences.com .
Please let us
know as soon as possible.
Mike@adoptionexperiences.com
Mike Thomas
Editor-in-Chief
AdoptionExperiences.com
try and hang in there. heres a hug (( )).
I'm so sorry! :( POOPY. Hope you are able to get some rest.
Post a Comment