... you have been good to me. Tomorrow marks the end of summer for me, as my workday for school is Friday. We are to be at the HS at 8:30 sharp for the district opening meeting.
It has been just a week since I learned of my reassignment to only one building. The principal at the other building and I have talked several times since then, and she is fighting for me. She has a meeting with the curriculum director (who made the decision) next Thursday or Friday. Until then, I'm stuck where I am.
Honestly, I don't know what will happen. I'm trying to have peace about the whole thing and the grace to handle this situation well, regardless of the outcome of that meeting. I haven't cried in days, although I do feel on edge and sick to my stomach when I allow myself to think about it or someone asks me about it.
I have been spending the week trying to do fun things with my precious babies and just enjoy them as much as I can. There has been a marked improvement in R's behavior, and that is helping so very much. Tomorrow, R has a dentist appointment and her first dance class of the "fall." After that, the girls and I will go to H's house to watch the season finale of So You Think You Can Dance and mourn the end of summer. I can pretty much guarantee there will be wine and chocolate involved.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment