Photobucket

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Never Before Seen Picture


Someone who brought her son home while E was in Ethiopia sent me a picture of her from their trip today. I believe this picture was taken in November, so at the time, E would have been about 9 months old and had been at our agency's home for about 4 to 6 weeks. This is the only picture we have of her at 9 months. She looks great in purple, huh? Call me crazy if you must, but I think she recognized her bed, too!

2 comments:

Sha Zam- said...

WOW!! I can totally relate to the grasp ahold of all the photos you can. I no my agency has lots of pictures of my guy they've never released to me-- some I've seen -- some I haven't (but know of their existence). I ache for them... cherish this!!

Don R Titus said...

Bete says E is signing 'all done' in this picture. :)