Photobucket

Monday, October 19, 2009

She is...

tiny

beautiful

ornery-looking

precious

mine

Need I say more?

We got the call.

14 comments:

Matt and Emily said...

I am so excited for you and your fmaily!!!!! Enjoy looking at her pictures.

Matt and Emily said...

....family. Sorry in my excitement I couldnt type.

Sara K. Parker said...

AAAAAHHH!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE!!! CONGRATS! :)

Christie said...

I am SOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!!! Yippe!!!! cant wait to hear more!!!!!! congrats!!!

natali said...

yay! congrats!!!!!!! :))

Brian and Autumn said...

awesome!!! super happy for you!

whitneypratt@ymail.com said...

YEA!!! SO excited for your news and what a sweet post!!! How old is she?

Kara said...

That is awesome. What great news.
Best wishes,
Kara
www.hanksadoption.blogspot.com

emily v. said...

YAY!!!! I knew it would happen soon!!! So EXCITED FOR YOUR FAMILY!! Let's pray for quick court dates and travel dates!!

celebrating with you!
Emily V.

Melissa said...

She couldn't be more perfect! YAY!!

A.H. said...

I'm so excited...and had to look at the predictions at the right of your blog. I was way off...and glad that I was. Congrats and we can't wait to hear more about "the call".

Audrey

milreb said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!! So happy for you guys. Can't wait to hear more about her!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you! I also have a little Elyse from Ethiopia. Love that name! Congratulations on your special day!

Sara said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for your family!