Photobucket

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ET Courts are Open!

A family using my agency passed court today. That's great for them!

And, of course, if I'm being a tad bit selfish, great for us, too. Because that means movement. That means more children uniting with their forever families and more beds open at my agency's home in ET. Which means we inch, day by day, closer and closer to meeting our daughter.

I am certain now that she's born and out there, making her way to us. With her big eyes and her courage, just like her sister.

Have I ever mentioned R is the bravest child I've ever known? I'm so blessed to be her momma and soon the momma of two ET girls. God is good.

Speaking of R, I'm home with her today. She's sick, the poor little curly fry. I took her to the doctor late this morning, and now she's sleeping soundly. She wasn't scheduled to have a flu shot today, but they did give it her, which saves us a trip back there next week.

Yeah, this post is scattered but so is my brain today.

No comments: