... since we became the parents of two! In that time, we've opened our hearts to a beautiful baby, Baby T, our sweet little girl who we've prayed for. Could I be anymore blessed?
The waiting, it's painful, so painful. I try to steel myself against it, but it catches me at unexpected times, my eyes suddenly filling with tears and my chest tightening in a way only other waiting mommas can understand. I can't bear to think of her in pain or sick or in need of anything.
In this week, we've received all her paperwork and information. There is not much, but it is enough for us. We've talked to our international adoption specialist, and she's given us her opinion. We've shared our good news with our family and friends. We've stared at her pictures for hours. We've prepared R even more for being a big sister.
We've signed and notarized many a form and sent them all to our agency.
And now, we wait some more.
Wait
Wait
Wait
For a court date, for a travel date, for a gotcha date.
My heart is 7,000 miles away, stolen by a precious baby girl who has no idea I'm her momma.
Please, little one, hurry home.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The anticipation and waiting is so hard.
Post a Comment