Photobucket

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our Passports...

... were in the garage in a random box. Sometimes my husband "cleans" by putting stuff in a box and shoving it in the garage. (Yes, it is really helpful when he does this.)

But the good news is that they are now where they are supposed to be. I had a feeling that they were missing because of A, but I didn't want him to feel bad.

I know this is silly, but I was really sad about the fact that our Ethiopia trips wouldn't be in the same passport book. I'm glad our 2 trips (and possibly a 3rd someday) to bring our children home are going to be in the same one!

Thanks to all of you for your "lost passport" prayers!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

YAY! I had been thinking the same thing about it being sad that you wouldn't have the passport book from bringing Rose home.

Hope you didn't spend too much $ on the new photos!

titushome said...

So glad you found them! I was really hoping you would find them before you got new ones - so often things seem to turn up as soon as you replace them. :)