Nikki just finished making my blog look fantastic! Check her work out! (See top left!) She is awesome.
And you know what I just realized? The colors of my blog are the colors of baby #2's room, well, the purple and orange.
(See below for some cutie pictures of my daughter!)
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The new look looks great!
The new page looks cute! And the pics below are SUPER cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair!
Your blog looks so nice! Love the colors.
I am off to try to figure out what agency you are using and to see if you used the same one twice.
Congratulations on your adoptions! Yeah God!
Nice to meet you too!
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted
Love the new look!
BTW, my guess is Dec 18, 2009, the day her good friend, Noelle, turns 2!
OOh, I love it. She just posted on mine. I might have to check this out. What cute pictuers! You two look so happy!
Post a Comment