Photobucket

Monday, September 7, 2009

R + Mimi and Grandad = Love

My daughter has her grandparents wrapped around her tiny little Ethiopian finger!

Here are some pictures from this summer to prove it!...



I would like to help you mow the lawn, Grandad!


(Don't worry, he had the blade off while she was on it.)






The flowers are starting to wilt. I need to water them right now!




It is now time to play the piano, Mimi.



I would like to take Lucy for a walk and lead the way!



Mimi, my birthday is only 3 months away. I need to practice blowing out candles!
(Yes, I'm aware this isn't her best hair style!)



I know it is getting dark, but I still would like to go on a picnic. I have the basket all packed!

I love the way my parents love R and the way she loves them! They are wonderful grandparents to my sweet daughter, and we are so lucky they live close enough near us that R can see them about once a week. It is so fun to see them enjoy spending time with their first grandchild. She has a very special bond with them.

No comments: