Photobucket

Friday, September 4, 2009

Shoulda Just Waited a Bit

New Number:

11

5 spots this month! My guess is that referrals will slow a little this month and next while the ET courts are closed and they catch up in Oct. after reopening.

Anyone wanna guess when we'll get our referral?

(Our sweet daughter, we are getting closer and closer to seeing your face! We love you forever!)

7 comments:

whitneypratt@ymail.com said...

I guess Fri. November 6 :)

whitneypratt@ymail.com said...

when did you find out your new #?

A.H. said...

My guess is Wednesday, November 18th. I'm hoping you know before I travel. I would love to send you pictures and an update!!!

milreb said...

I'm going to go extreme and say October 1!! Hanging out on the list with you!

emily v. said...

Yay for #11!!! So exciting!!

Christie said...

congrats on your new number!!! i bet you will get your referral in october! we are now #4 on the boys!

Kristi J said...

you'll be in single digits soon..yay...I'm guessing...January???? for referral...is that too far off?? I've already forgotten HOW fast they are handed out :) kj