I stepped away from her for a few minutes to get away from her singing and the cd in the background. When I came back, this is what I saw:
At first, I thought she was dead. Choked on some piece of food or something. After I quickly ascertained that she was, in fact, still alive, I realized she'd fallen asleep. She has NEVER done anything like this in her life. Well, I should say around me. She feel asleep standing up with her head on the sofa at my friend, M's, house as well as just on the floor there. It was so weird and a bit scary, too. I did manage to get her unbuckled from her seat and upstairs into her bed without her waking up.

3 comments:
what a sweetie. :) Why don't my kids ever fall asleep anywhere. They don't even sleep in the car for me!!
That would have scared me too. She looks so peaceful sleeping there!
I was just looking over your blog some more, how old of girl are you asking for this time?! We also hope to be able to adopt again but it is so expensive. It might be a few years for us!
Post a Comment