Photobucket

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Misc.

1. I have an interview for the instructional coaching position on Tuesday, July 7 at 9am. There are in fact 4 people who have applied for the job. I know of 2 others besides me. The one I know of from the 5-6 building is who I think will ultimately get the job. She's excellent, and I don't feel like I'll be able to compete with her. But I'm going to try. I think I'll probably know toward the end of next week or early the week after.

2. I took R to her first movie tonight. I KNEW it wasn't a good idea... She doesn't watch TV, and she doesn't sit still. However, my friend H's daughter G really wanted us to go with them, and eventually she convinced me with her big blue eyes and extreme cuteness. We ended up having to leave before the movie was over. R was exhausted and fell asleep in the car on the way home.

3. A is gone tonight. He called this afternoon and said he had to go to one of his stores, 3+ hours away. Blah, I wish he were home!

4. Tomorrow is the first day of July (duh). June has flown by.

5. Recently, a package of clothing from The Children's Place (mostly sale things to take to Ethiopia with us next time) got lost in transit. Turns out I was not paying attention when typing in my address and missed a number. Oops. Anyway, it was delivered somewhere across town, and I figured it was lost. To my surprise when I got home from the ill-fated movie, there was a message that it had been located. I need to call the local office tomorrow.

No comments: