Photobucket

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June Numbers

(R says, "We're one step closer to bringing my baby sister home! YAY!")
We just got our new official number for June, which is #29. Apparently there are some referral packets out, which may or may not affect our place. However, I'm not going to mess with official/unofficial numbers because I think that just might make me crazy.

Side Notes:
1. My missing classroom materials have been found! They were in a random workroom between two classrooms down the hall from my new classroom. Thank goodness!
2. Took R to the doctor today after days and days of coughing and runny nose. I woke up last night around 2am and listened to her cough in her sleep for an hour until I fell back asleep. As my friend M had already told me, she has seasonal allergies, and the doctor recommended an OTC medicine for her, which she'll take once a day before going to bed. I have no experience with allergies (besides cats and incense at church!) so this is new terrain for me!

No comments: