Photobucket

Friday, June 12, 2009

30

No, we didn't go back a number on the waiting list!

Silly!!


That's how old I am.... today. Officially out of the 20s.

Blah blah blah.

5 comments:

A.H. said...

Have a wonderful birthday!

A&W said...

me, too, this year!! can't believe we are also both 30...!! Happy B-day! Hope your day was fantastic!

Michael and Michelle said...

I turned 30 this year too!
AND Yes, I do think Ethiopian Pricesses are the best, but so are my American Prince and Princess:) I guess I just think KIDS are the best:) It's amazing how I love all three the same.....no matter where they are from!!!
Are you guys just waiting for a girl or are you on the boy list too??? How long have you been waiting?? How long are they saying the wait for referral is now??

Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com

mama becca said...

happy birthday... i'm just a few days older than you!!! now we're REAL ADULTS.
AAAHHHH!

J-momma said...

happy birthday! it was my birthday june 12th too. how funny! but i'm not 30 quite yet. i'm 28. getting close though.