7 Things about me you may or may not know:
(In no particular order except how they pop into my head)
1. I LOVE ice cream. I don't eat it every day, but I could. It is hereditary. My grandmother loved it, too.
2. I HATE cleaning and cannot stay organized. No matter how hard I try, the piles and mess keep coming back. This is probably my least favorite character trait.
3. My first job when I was a kid was when I was 9 years old and in the 4th grade. I would go to my grandmother's store and help her for $.25/hour!
4. My favorite color is red, and I drive a red Volkswagen Beetle. (Not the best car to haul a baby around in, but I've had it for over 6 years, and it is paid off.)
5. My underwear always matches my outfit.
6. I am obsessive about my teeth. When I had braces, it would take me about 15 minutes to complete my cleaning ritual.
7. I never planned to become a teacher. My parents were both in education, and I didn't ever want to be "like them" (or whatever). I was "undecided" my freshman year of college but gave in and declared education right at the end of that year.
8. (Yes, I know I am only supposed to have 7). I'm extremely stubborn.
I guess I will tag Melissa! Considering I think you are the only person I know who hasn't been tagged already.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OK, OK
Post a Comment