(The picture is from a few weeks ago. A was in Minneapolis for business and went to the Mall of America. He bought a stuffed alpaca for R at an alpaca store. R was fussing when A pulled it out of the bag. When R saw it, she immediately starting cracking up. It was adorable, and I wish I would have gotten it on film! The alpaca's name is Angie.) Today marks 8 months of being a family. So amazing to think about how quickly the days pass and how life has changed while at the same time, it seems that R has always been a part of our family.
R is an absolute joy. I was so frustrated this morning with her, and she leaned over to me and gave me a kiss and a hug. Is there anything sweeter in the whole world? Obviously the frustration melted away in about a second.
I wonder how I got to be so lucky. I could not ask for a more amazing child. She was truly handpicked to be my daughter.

No comments:
Post a Comment