Photobucket

Sunday, October 12, 2008

11 Months Old Today

(I will update this later with some pictures; doing laundry right now and not enough time to download.)

R is 11 months old today.... In one month, she will be a year old, and I can hardly believe that. She was so teeny tiny when she came home, and now she is thriving and HUGE (at least to me).

She is starting to take more and more steps and more frequently. She has one tooth coming in on the middle bottom right, and another directly above it about to cut through any second.

SHE IS AWESOME!!

I LOVE YOU BABY (for another month anyway) GIRL!!

2 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

Your daughter is so CUTE!
I have been meaning to leave you comment for so long......Now is my time!

Michelle

The Gresham Clan said...

Got your email (I'll work on emailing back too :) ). Little R is SOOOO cute!! Almost a year - can you believe it?