So I woke up in the middle of the night with some pain on the right side of my lower back. I was half asleep and just rolled over to my other side instead of investigating it. Well, by 5:30 this morning, the pain was much worse. I woke up A, and we decided to go to the hospital.
I'm fine, after over 3 hours there! Basically, the doctor said that I pulled a muscle and gave me some pain killers and a muscle relaxer. All 3 are just awesome to take with an 8 month old child. Drowsiness, nausea, etc. are side effects of all 3 of them. I am not allowed to drive either. Luckily, A could cancel his work for today and is able to stay home to take care of R... and me! Right now, they are at the pharmacy getting the prescriptions filled.
I feel rather wussy. I haven't been to the emergency room since I was in 8th grade.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you had an awesome morning. I'm glad it's nothing serious.
Post a Comment