The AGCI picnic in our area is on Sunday. I am excited about attending because we will be able to meet other adoptive families in our area-- from all countries, not just Ethiopia.
A said to me last night, "Did you ever order that Ethiopian dad t-shirt?" I said no and asked why. He said it would be fun to wear to the picnic on Sunday. So, I hopped online and ordered one for all 3 of us. I'm hoping they will arrive by Saturday so we can wear them, but if not, that's ok.
Anyway, here is the link: http://www.zazzle.com/adopttees. The woman who designed them is from near where I live and actually is in Ethiopia RIGHT NOW with her husband meeting their daughter for the first time! I stumbled across the site on another blog and emailed her about a month ago. We've been emailing back and forth since. Her daughter is about a month older than R!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's so cute! Most dads would refuse to wear something like that. Good Daddy. You've trained him well.
Sheesh - I have been so out of checking blogs and doing any sort of emailing. I am SO sorry that you had to go to the ER!!! Yikes - no fun, and scary. I'm so glad you're feeling better!!! How are you? Talk soon friend!! :)...
Kristin
Post a Comment