Photobucket

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Twilight, here we come!


Tonight I am going to see the premier of the newest movie in the the Twilight saga, Eclipse. The theater is also showing the first two movies, so we get to see these, too. I'm so excited! Two of my dear friends are coming with me, and I am looking forward to spending time with them (sans kids) as much as I am seeing the movie. It is going to be great to do something fun and silly with my BFF! (Yep, I'm 15 today, and I don't care. Back to being a mom in her-- gasp-- thirties tomorrow.)

4 comments:

J-momma said...

i'm right there with ya! me and my best friend are going tonight. i have my jasper hale t-shirt and my team edward bracelet! we are getting pedi's first, then going out to dinner, then fighting with pre-teens for seats at the premier. whoo-hoo! hope you have a blast!

annieglan said...

hahahhaha You are so funny! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Dan & Tara said...

I am so excited! Have fun! My husband and I are having our first weekend away (just the two of us) since having Mason home and we already have plans for going to the movie! Have FUN! - T

Sparkz said...

Did you like the movie? I can't wait to see it!!