Photobucket

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Blahs

As my mom would say, I have The Blahs this week.

It has been hot-- ungodly hot and humid-- rainy, too, so taking the girls outside for a long period of time isn't pleasant. R has been a handful-- not napping AT ALL and getting out of her bed multiple times before she'll go to sleep at night. She is constantly pushing the limits on everything. E had her first real toddler tantrum yesterday-- mean mommy wouldn't give her ANOTHER cheese stick. (This girl loves cheese.) R had a potty accident and then had a tantrum because I wouldn't let her continue to wear the then pee-covered pink capris.

Nothing more to say, really. Just been a long week. Blah blah blah.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes, it has been a long week, but it's coming to an end!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry! The blahs stink! Hope the weekend brings a nice breeze and great naps for all of you! It sounds like you're tired ...