+130.jpg)
...A, E, and I were on the last legs of our trip home from Ethiopia. We were probably having lunch while E slept on me in the carrier. And, wow, things have changed in those 4 short months!Since coming home, E has changed from a stranger-baby who wasn't a fan of mommy to my precious E-poodle. While I know that I did in fact love her as soon as we met, I know now that I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her! And she loves her family now, too.
She's gone from weighing 18 pounds, being sick, and wearing 6-9 months clothing to weighing at least 24 pounds, being healthy, and is somewhere between 18 months and 24 months clothing.
And, to celebrate being home for 4 months, she's really officially walking as of Thursday night. She'd done some walking before then, but now she's walking everywhere!
Oh, E, my precious, sweet, darling daughter, I am so thankful for you. You are joy, sweetness, smiles, and happiness all rolled into one.
I love you forever.
(PS-- Is there anyone who is still interested my finishing the story of our ET trip? I think I left off on day 5.)

9 comments:
hahah you are funny! I am glad she is bonding well! She is so beautiful
E is so pretty!
and yes, please do finish :))
Go girlie! Walking and loving and growing. You are such a joy Miss E!
Such a sweet girl! Taylor was so sad they didn't come yesterday. She said, "I love E's smile!"
Wow those are great stats. I am so glad she has gained weight and has gown so easily. Its amazing what the right environment and a loving family can do! :)
She is just PRECIOUS! what a gift. it is amazing how quickly the time passes and how much they change in such a short time. what a gift!
Oh.....how 4 months make ALL the difference!!! Girl - I love the way your love your babies!!!!!!!!
And yes....finish your trip journal! I have yet to finish mine. Let's be super duper late together. :-) ha ha!
you win!!! :) You have GOT to put a picture on your blog of her wearing it....I haven't seen one ON a child yet!!! :)
I am interested in reading the rest of your Ethiopian story. It looks like we will be making our first trip to Ethiopia this summer. We are praying she will be home before the courts close.
Post a Comment