Photobucket

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kids are Awesome

A conversation with R tonight as I was trying to put her to bed:

R: Want Fi-Fi (a pink poodle stuffed animal) mom. Me get her.

M: I don't know where she is, honey. We can find her tomorrow.

R: Me know Mom. Me get her.

M: Do you know exactly where she is?

R: Yeah, yeah, Mom, me get her.

M: Ok, go get her. Be quiet, though, don't wake up your sister.

R: K Mom.

R goes downstairs to get her and, amazingly, comes back with it.

R: Found Fi-Fi Mom!!

M: Good job, R!! Mommy is so proud of you.

R: Found Fi-Fi on mountain!!!

M: You found Fi-Fi in the big pile of stuffed animals??

R: YEAH Mom!! Fi-Fi up HIIIIIGGGGGHHHHH!!

It's really much cuter if you could actually hear my precious 2-year-old's voice...

2 comments:

titushome said...

I love Rose!! I can ALMOST hear her precious little voice....:)

Unknown said...

I love this...too cute!