Photobucket

Friday, May 7, 2010

Blah

Do you ever have one of those days (ok, one of those weeks) in which it seems like everything makes you cry?

Yeah, that's how I feel.

This has been a horrible week.

4 comments:

Kat said...

I know this is minor, but I hope this makes it a tiny bit better. You won the "Enat" necklace on our blog "Momentum" :). If you can hop on over and send me your address and email (I can't find yours on here). The Contact section is on the right side of our blog. Praying your day gets better!!! I will be posting the winners in a few minutes! :)

http://everlastingmomentum.blogspot.com/

The B Family said...

Oh, Molly. Sorry it's been so rough! Hope you have a good weekend and that things start moving in a positive direction next week.
xoxo

Betsy said...

I had a good cry this morning too! ( Daddy's been out of town for 2 weeks!! )
Hope next week is better- Happy Mother's Day!

Kendra said...

I just saw your address on the Holt forum and thought I'd say "Hi". We are waiting for a referral and when I saw the picture of your baby girl I felt the tears coming. I've been on this "road" for a long time before taking action and it's finally so close! I hope your weekend brings peace and happiness to you.
~Kendra~