We've decided to just go ahead and start our second adoption instead of waiting a few weeks until we get our tax money. This may seem on the surface rather impulsive, but it really isn't. It is what I have wanted to do all along, and A came to the conclusion today (on his own) that it is what he wants to do, too. I mean, really. Our girl is out there. Might as well start the process so we can bring her home ASAP!
So, so far today, for our second child's adoption, I have done the following:
1. Filled out the pre-application with our agency.
2. Contacted our case manager to ask her a few questions.
3. Contacted our social worker to let her know we are ready to start and to ask her a couple questions about new homestudy procedures.
4. Ordered copies of birth certificates.
5. Printed out all the information and forms needed to complete a homestudy in my state. The agency won't give me that info officially until we sign a contract and pay the fees, but I found it online.
Not too shabby, eh?
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congratulations!! Very exciting news!! I'm hoping to be starting our next soon too!! Yipppeeeeeeee
-Suzi
That's awesome news! Can't wait to follow your next journey. :)
are you adopting from ethiopia again?
Yeah!! So exciting!!
WOOHOO!!! SOOOO excited for you!
Post a Comment