Here we are a year ago, in our first family photo:
Here we are today, as A and I took off work today to spend it with our girl and get family pictures taken (A and I kinda look dorky, but R is looking adorable as usual):
We had an R Day cake made by a local bakery. It had the outline of our state on it and an outline of Ethiopia on it, too. The outlines had red, white, and blue and red, yellow, and green respectively. Sort of an overboard thing to do, but it is our first R Day, so we just did it.
(She's mad because I'm taking pictures instead of giving her a piece. Too funny.)We had fun playing with our girl today. Here she is playing and reading with her Daddy:




And here she is up to no good getting into the cabinet:


This evening, we went to Target to do some shopping. R cruised out to the car in comfort in the cart:


I'll leave you with some of photos from the photo shoot today, just of R. We love, LOVE, LOVE this beautiful, amazing, spirited, ornery, fun, precious princess of a girl!!





4 comments:
Congratulations and Happy R Day!!! She is just so beautiful!
What a sweet, beautiful girl! It's so wonderful to see what a blessing you are to each other!
Congratulations on the approval!! I'll be praying for God's wisdom with age. You're little girl is out there, and I can't wait to see her in your arms too :)!!
Happy "R" day!!!!
One year....WooooHooooo!!! What a wonderful day!!!
Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com
thanks for backing me up about Twilight. but i have to worn you, if you see the movie, it's VERY different from the book. you might be disappointed. i know i was. but it's worth a shot. i think it comes to DVD in march. and the Edward character isn't bad to look at ;)
Post a Comment