Photobucket

Monday, February 2, 2009

Totally My Child

(Above: I just love this picture. She looks so beautiful and like such a big girl!)
Although I did not give birth to R, there is no doubt she's MY girl!...
1. Her love of shoes, just like Mommy. (I am almost ashamed to admit that I probably own close to 200 pairs of shoes. Not exaggerating.) We both also love purses. Below, her she is with "her" backpack (I actually bought it for her future sister) and an Ethiopian basket on her head, which she thinks is a hat. Too cute.



2. Tonight's dinner: peas (my favorite veggie). She also had some french fries coated in ketchup, my favorite condiment!


3. We are both very stubborn. Here, she is trying to bust through the baby gate because she wanted to come downstairs with Mommy.


4. We love cuddling up and reading a good book with her Daddy.

3 comments:

Kristi J said...

what a cutie...oh, it makes me soooo excited to see my baby's face...how long can they possibly leave me like this?? kj

Michael and Michelle said...

Your daughter is SOOOOOO cute!!
I love that you told me that our baby looks like she she has been with us forever!!! It feels like she has been with us her whole life:)
Michelle

mama becca said...

such sweet pictures... she is SO CUTE!!!!!