Photobucket

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Orientation Call is Completed

***UPDATED WITH PICTURES*** (Above: R is checking out the documents that officially start our journey to make her a sister.)

We had our orientation call with our agency this evening. We also notarized our contracts and other documents to send them to our agency tomorrow morning. We will overnight them, so they will receive them Thursday. I'm hoping that means we'll receive all our dossier and homestudy materials by Monday. R has a doctor's appointment I think Wed., so it would be nice to be able to get the power of attorney document notarized and then county and state certified on that day. The state certification requires a trip to our state's capital, which is about an hour and a half from here. Plus, I don't have another day off school until our spring break, and I want to have it done way before then!

Below is a picture of R and me from last week when we received our contracts in the mail. :)

No comments: