Photobucket

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Gets Under my Skin

I was at the local grocery store this evening. I needed some hand soap for R, and as I walked to where it was, I passed the AA hair care section. Honestly, I'd never thought to look at what the grocery store had on its shelves in the way of AA hair care. The local megastore and Target are nearby. I've looked at the AA stuff at both multiple times, and they actually have less than the grocery store does!

But that's not really my point.

As I was looking at what was on the shelves, two store employees walked by me.

One glanced at one of the products' names and made some cruddy comment to his co-worker about it. They both laughed as they continued on their way by.

Now, these boys were high schoolers, I'm guessing. Kind of dorky looking, really. I know they didn't mean anything by it, but it bugged me. A lot.

Sigh. I guess it isn't that big of a deal, but it just bothered me.

No comments: