Photobucket

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Umm, random

On Sunday, as I was driving home from my parents' house with the girls, I got a phone call on my cell. It wasn't a number I recognized, but I answered it anyway.

I said hello, and the man replied something about Craigslist. I couldn't understand what he was saying (and was confused), so I asked him to repeat himself. He said it again, and then I finally understood-- he was calling about "my" listing on Craigslist.

I said, "I'm sorry, you have the wrong number."

Random Guy: "Umm, I don't think I do!!!"

Me: "Yes, you do have the wrong number. I don't have anything listed on Craigslist!"

Random Guy then hangs up on me without another word.

I just found it bizarre that he'd try to argue with me about the whole thing. And this only crosses my mind because I just got another weird area code number call on my cell, this time the person asking for "Mark." My name does in fact start with M, but it isn't Mark!!

So I'm just hoping that whatever is listed on Craigslist with my cell number (or something close to it!) is sold/traded/whatever soon!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

When you wsaid a guy called you about "your" Craigslist posting, I thought you were going somewhere else with it...