I'm so looking forward to spending the summer with my girls. I'm so looking forward to kissing this year goodbye and never looking back.
Bittersweet? Someone asked me today if it is bittersweet that I'm finishing my last few days in this job. Nope, just sweet! I still do not know what I'll be doing next school year, but I do know I'll have a job. Honestly, that's all that I care about right now. For a few weeks of the month of May, I was totally stressing myself out about what will happen next year. Now, I'm just sort of in my zen place about it. I'm not going to allow myself to stress.
Sure, I'd love to be able to move my stuff into the classroom I'll be in next year, but the principal doesn't know where I'll be placed yet (even though I was supposed to know on Friday...). So maybe that means I won't be in a classroom again. Or maybe it means, come August I'm going to have a lot of work today. Either way, it's fine.
On that note, the Merry Merry Month of May is over... Tomorrow's June 1st, and on Friday, life will be good again.

1 comment:
I know it's been a stressful year for you! Have a happy and relaxing summer with those sweet girls of yours!
Post a Comment