Photobucket

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blackout!

We currently have no power at our house and haven't since Sunday night. In my area, there are still about 200 thousand homes without it, so I'm not thinking it'll come back on anytime soon. All the areas around our neighborhood have power, so we are probably a low priority. We did not have school Monday, we did yesterday, and we did not today. I am thinking that tomorrow is doubtful because the recovery process is going so slowly.

So, currently, I'm at my friend, M's, house so R and her daughter N can play together and so I can check my email and online banking.

See you when we have power again!

1 comment:

The Gresham Clan said...

No Way - I wonder why you're out of power. That's a bummer. How are you doing? Did the teacher thing resolve itself? I'm sorry you had to go through that (and probably continually do)!

Kristin