Photobucket

Friday, October 28, 2011

Idiot

That would be me.

I did something REALLY stupid recently concerning work. Well, umm, what it was actually happened like a month ago, and I didn't realize at the time it was a problem. Until I was told yesterday that it was an issue.

The thing is, I KNOW better. I mean really! Did I ever tell you my dad's a former school administrator? I mean, like my entire life until he retired a few years ago (he was actually offered his first principalship the same day I was born. Anyway...) The bottom line is that I know better and shouldn't have done it.

So, I've walked around for the past 2 days feeling sick. At least I can say with certainty that my principal is "ok" with me. Just my luck, the issue extends to central office staff... so my principal talked to me yesterday to give me a "heads up."

What I did wasn't anything horrible. Like I told my principal, I would never do anything to embarrass her or my school. I take pride in always being very professional. It was just a dumb thing to do. Something I never thought would be an issue.

Also considering making this blog private. Thoughts?

2 comments:

annieglan said...

Everyone does stupid things. We are human. You will be ok. That being said, if you go private, please allow me to join ;)

Autumn Delano said...

Yea, don't beat urself up, esp. since it wasn't anything horrible. We all do stupid things that we know better than doing. It's a human thing. And I agree w/ Annie. If you do go private, please allow me to continue reading. Love your blog :)