I gotta say, I love driving along and taking in the colors of the tree leaves as they change. I love the chilly mornings and bright clear days October often brings. I love that most days, it is neither too hot nor too cold when we go for a walk with the babies after work. I love that I can go to the store and buy apple cider and pumpkin pie. While the days are getting shorter, it is still light out until the girls go to bed right now.
I love going to farms and pumpkin patches and festivals with A and the girls. I love watching college football (even if my team sucks this year).
Did I mention my anniversary is in Oct.? A and I were married on a beautiful October afternoon.
I love that the first quarter of the school year is over as of this coming Tuesday.
I love that the first time I saw a picture of my sweet E was an October afternoon.
That's it for now. Other things on my mind, but that'll be for tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment