Photobucket

Monday, September 5, 2011

How about some pictures?

Gasp! I know!! Pictures on this blog-- what?!? Yeah, well, I haven't uploaded a one since May so that's why there have been none all summer long. However, I did have the girls' pictures taken a few weeks ago... Enjoy!


Ethiopian girls don't have tea parties... They have coffee ceremonies!



My beautiful babies. I love them so much.



I love this one!!




This one is my favorite of the shoot-- and probably my favorite picture of my girls together ever taken. It makes me tear up when I look at it. I can tell in this picture that they love each other. This wasn't always the case for these two babies. They have come a long way since E came home 20 months ago.


I'll try to upload some more to my computer sometime soon. It is just time consuming, and honestly, it's a low priority right now!

2 comments:

The "real" mother said...

LOVE THE PHOTOs! Completely adorable!!!! I must ask how did you do E's hair; it is so cute.

Julie said...

They are so gorgeous!