And, yet, I went to work. With tears in my eyes and my heart broken in half. This just simply does not help my work situation. Yes, I know I blather on about it, but that's what is going on in my world right now. I just can't stand it sometimes, and it has become progressively worse since coming back from Thanksgiving break.
We, the coaches, have a meeting with the curriculum director on Thursday. Our supervisor has not told us what the agenda is, but our guess is that he will tell us what is going to happen to the instructional coaching program for next year. The best news for me would be that I am able to go back to the classroom-- in my home building. We knew going into this job that it was a 2 year contract, so I am hoping that is what will happen. On the other hand, there is no guarantee that will happen, and I very well could be stuck where I am right now again next year.
I just need this meeting to be over so I know, one way or the other.
My R has been acting out a lot lately, too. She was just out of sorts all weekend, and I'm sure that coupled with a snowday yesterday and a late start today, has her all out of routine. I'm tired of fighting her on everything. Her two favorite things to say right now are "NO I WON'T!" and "NO, YOU ARE WRONG MOMMY!" I am trying to deal with her with patience and grace, but I feel like I'm failing.
I just need to get through the next few days and be on break.
So, yeah, get the meeting over and get this week over. I don't feel like that's asking too much.

2 comments:
I'm sorry M. :( My vote is to quit your job. haha
As far as R goes, pick your battles.
Sometimes Lou refuses to get dressed after going potty. Fine, stay naked. Sometimes Edie kicks her shoes off in the car. Fine, walk barefoot to the door with 3" of snow on the ground.
:( Poor little R, and poor mama! We've been having some rough days around here too....constantly praying for patience! Praying the last little bit until break goes quickly for you and that SOMETHING good happens to make your job enjoyable instead of....hmm....can't seem to find just the right word here...insufferable???Unbearable??Annoying??Horrible??? :)
Love you!!! Praying for you!!!
(((HUG)))
Post a Comment