Photobucket

Sunday, December 5, 2010

2 More Weeks 'til break and Pictures of the Girls

I have two more weeks of work until break. In truth, I cannot wait for it to get here. The past month or so has been really hard for me work-wise. I'm just not happy where I am or doing what I'm doing. I think I was able to sort of trick myself into thinking all was well during the month of Oct. November started to get bad the closer we got to Thanksgiving... Last week was just awful. I found myself crying at work 2 out of 5 days.

But, two more weeks until break! I am hoping I can through the next couple weeks and then just enjoy being with my family for the holidays.

Below are some pictures of my girls taken right before Thanksgiving! The photo shoot didn't go very well, but we did end up with a couple cute ones. The girls were with my friend H's girls, but I don't want to post pictures of other people's kids online.
Enjoy.
E might love her sister just a little too much in this picture above.


Above, the photographer catches E in the middle of saying "CHEESE!" R's smile is a bit too forces as well.


I think the ones below turned out pretty cute! Once the girls (and the photographer!!) relaxed a little, we did get some good shots of my girls, H's girls, and the 4 of them together.

4 comments:

annieglan said...

I LOVE that first one! R's face is so funny. You're girls are too cute

Kristi J said...

oh, they are too cute...kj

missy said...

all are precious pix!! the first is definitely my fav, though.

The B Family said...

GREAT pictures! Beautiful girls! Wishing your family a MERRY CHRISTMAS as the four of you celebrate TOGETHER!