Photobucket

Sunday, November 14, 2010

"That tiny baby is Cinderella"

That's what R said the other night when I showed her the picture of herself sleeping (posted below). And Cinderella, my princess-baby certainly is.

I think about what life would have been like for my Cinderella-girl had her birthmom not made an adoption plan for her. My beautiful, happy, smiley, stubborn girl... it kills me to picture her as one of the many children I saw one the streets of Addis during our trips to Ethiopia. I think of my girls and wonder, wonder, wonder...

But, my point is that today, we celebrated life-- the 3rd birthday of my princess R and the new life gained in the baptism of my precious, darling, little love-E-poodle. Today E was baptized, and after the baptism, we had a birthday party/baptism party. Sometime-- soon--- I'll post pictures.

Tonight, though, I think I'll go to bed early!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Precious!!!

Unknown said...

I completely agree with her... she is a Cinderella Princess Baby!