Photobucket

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ways to Avoid Housework

1. Check facebook.
2. Catch up on emails.
3. Go through the ads in the Sunday paper/clip coupons.
4. Text your bff.
5. Order things for the upcoming culture camp.
6. Work on stuff for grad class.
7. Paint your toenails.
8. Watch "George" with your girls.
9. Have lunch.
10. Call your mom.
11. Read a book on the Nook. (That lasted about 5 minutes.)
12. Stare out the window.
13. Discuss why we're not watching TV right now with your 3 year old.
14. Get one kid dressed. (Other still in pjs at 3:15 pm.)
15. Complain about how hot out it is this week.
16. Read blogs.
17. Make appointment for eye examine for before insurance goes up.
18. Go to the post office.
19. Look for your favorite (and missing-- thanks R!) pen.
20. Eat a peanut butter cup.
21. Read the girls books.
22. "Sing the story of Pooh" to the girls.
23. Watch the girls put on a dance show.
24. Help R name her newly-found stuffed animal ("Baby" is what she decided on. Or "FiFi" depending on what minute it is. She already has a pink poodle named FiFi, so I am maintaining that it could get confusing.)
25. Call and pay your bill for your grad class.
26. Talk to your mom again.

Any other ideas? This has been my day so far. Have I mentioned I HATE housework? (But I sure do love the summer!!!)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

But it will all be worth it when you buy 500 jars of hot sauce for $2!

annieglan said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA Tell me about it. I also include, signing up a friend on match.com and winking at guys on her behalf (she goes on her first date soon [from match]). Also, everything but the house auctions.