Photobucket

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

R-isms and E-isms

My girls have been cracking me up lately. Here are some of the funny things they've been saying this summer for your amusement:

From R:
1. I'll be good, as good as moonlight.
2. (About her sister): I love her sooooooooo much! (As she hugs E so hard she falls to the floor.)
3. (When asked how she knew the sequence of traffic lights after explaining it correctly to me): Because I've only seen it like 5 times or a million!
4. We've been in the car for 5 YEARS!
5. When I am a 5 girl I won't be wild. Just 3 girls {girls who are 3 years old} are wild.
6. (After dipping a carrot stick into yogurt and then ketchup and taking a bite): Yum! Tastes like chicken!!!! {Where did she even hear that?}
7. (To the old people sitting on their porch the next block up): My name is R and I can jump high into the sky and do a flip!

From the E-poodle
1. My make sandwich and put it in my backpack for my grandmother! (She says "My" instead of "I" for everything-- adorable.)
2. I'm da baby sister. R is da big sister.
3. My want to brush you hair. It very messy. {Thanks, baby!}
4. (After baby dance class): Da lady turn Cinderella up TOO LOUD! {They're doing a dance that goes along with the song "A Dream is a Wish."}
5. (When she wants out of her crib in the morning): Mommy! Mommmmmyyyyyy! My awake! My want out! My want out! Mommy! Wake up!!!! It morning! My want out!!!!! Get up! Get up! Get up!