Photobucket

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sick Babies

I'm home from work today with my two sick babies. They have high fevers, super runny noses, and hacking coughs. Poor things. They are so pathetic. R hasn't hardly eaten anything in several days, and E's nose will not stop running. I'm hoping they are better soon because I need to be at work tomorrow. We have a 2 hour late start for the kids for a PD session that I have to lead... soooo it won't really work if I'm not there.

We did manage to get the girls' photos taken yesterday despite the sickness. The pictures were for E's birthday, but of course, my R also got in on the action, too. I went to a new person this time, and she posted some preview photos from it on facebook. I can't wait to see the rest-- the ones she posted are beautiful! I will share some in a few days once the photographer is finished editing them!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness, the sickies x 2! No fun :O(. I hope they start feeling better soon!!