Photobucket

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am blessed.

Really, is there anything more to say? ...














Happy 2nd birthday, E, and happy 3rd R Day to my R. I love you both so very much.

9 comments:

Kristi J said...

Oh MY word...YOU ARE BLESSED...wow..what beauties...I can hardly stand it :) kristi

annieglan said...

That one with E and the cupcake looking straight into the camera kills me! So cute! Her hair is the same as Lou's. And the one where they are sharing the cupcake... All of them. They are just great!

Ron & Maria said...

SWEET sweet pictures of your cuties!
Yes, indeed you are VERY Blessed!

Renee said...

I hope their daddy has a gone because they are gonna be fighting off boys left and right..Heck my son might even be in line : }

Andrea said...

Your girls are BEEE "U" TIFUL!!!! Molly, I hope you all get to feeling better soon.

missy said...

blessed indeed! gorgeous photos of your beautiful girls!

Kim said...

You certainly are.. they are GORGEOUS girls!!

Alison said...

WOW!!! Love these pictures!! Yes, ya'll are definitely BLESSED!! :)

Mama Mimi said...

Oh my gosh...these pictures are PRECIOUS! They look like purdy little princesses =)