Photobucket

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Small Gift in my Inbox

Two more pictures of E at age 9 months, which brings the total to 3!

She's saying, "Would you read me this book, please? Look how cute I am with my giant, beautiful brown eyes! How could you resist me?"

W, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

5 comments:

milreb said...

Oh M, I can't think of a better gift than photos of the time we missed. How wonderful someone thought to send you these!

natali said...

E is soooo pretty!

A&W said...

I couldn't resist her, for sure! Glad to have a little time to read with her and love on her! And just look at that beautiful face!!

milreb said...

Hey, there is an interesting discussion going on in the comments of this blog post that have me thinking of you. Several ET adoptive moms struggling with issues of ethics in ET adoption and getting to the root of their children's stories.

http://alltolove.wordpress.com/2010/09/18/gosh/

The B Family said...

What a priceless gift! E is such a beauty. I treasure every bit of information and every single picture I have of K's life before she was with us. That's K in the bumbo seat behind E in the first picture.


And I'm also following with interest the discussion that Rebecca linked to as well as some related discussions taking place in several of the yahoo groups I'm a part of.