Photobucket

Thursday, October 7, 2010

IDK

I've been sort of MIA recently. I feel like I have no time for anything at the moment, including blogging. Despite being rather unhappy work-wise, the weeks do fly by, which is helpful.

The girls are doing pretty well. My E is such a little darling love. She is so affectionate and sweet. My R cracks me up. At nearly 3, I never know what's going to come out of her mouth. Sometimes she drives me crazy, but we are not struggling as much as we were even a couple weeks ago. If you ask her her name, she'll say, "Umm, Cinderella." She's obsessed.

My dear husband has been talking a lot about "our boy" lately. He "jokes" about starting the process again in a couple months. I finally asked him if this is something he really wants to do. As much as I would like to say I am, I'm just not ready. At all. Most days, I feel overwhelmed with the 2 children I have already.

Which leads me to my next point. At my recent doctor visit, I talked to her about some symptoms and long story short, I'm going to have some blood work and x-rays done to see if I have an auto-immune disorder. I really don't think I'm being paranoid in thinking it is possible that I do have one. One of my best friends has one (R.A.) so I have watched how it affects her over the past few years.

Some cute pictures of my girls soon! (Maybe this weekend if I have time...)

3 comments:

Meg said...

I have a auto-immune disorder so if it turns out that's what it is and you need to chat, let me know!
best!

annieglan said...

I'm sorry M. I wish I lived closer to help you out. If there is anything I can help with please let me know.

Melissa said...

So what did A say?