Photobucket

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Who Wants to See some Pictures of R???

I got R's picture taken today. Why? Just because. She hasn't had a professional picture taken since Easter, and her 2nd birthday is not until Nov. I wanted to get some summer ones done. In looking at Easter pictures, she's changed so much since then.... And, yeah, Beary is in some of them this time around. He goes with her everywhere right now, so why not in a picture, too?

The pictures below are the "raw" photos. I got a few enhanced or zoomed in, etc.
Enjoy!

8 comments:

Brian and Autumn said...

CUTE pictures!

The Hull's at #4 said...

Sweet summer pictures!

J-momma said...

oh my gosh, she looks so big!!! i remember (it must have been a year ago) first reading your blog and seeing the pictures you sent in to adoptive families magazine for their annual contest. i know you probably don't want to hear this, but R doesn't look like a baby anymore. she looks like a big girl! a very beautiful big girl!

milreb said...

She is very photogenic! What a cutie!!

Dawn said...

She is ADORABLE!!

A.H. said...

She is sooo cute! Thanks for sharing.

Kristi J said...

oh, my...she's the cutest thing ever...precious...kristi

Heather said...

How stickin' cute is she! I bet she keeps you on your toes!