Well, there are big changes going on around my house.
Specifically...
We bought a mini-van yesterday. Yep, I traded in my sweet, loyal red Beetle for a mini-van. A Toyota Sienna.
A very mom-type vehicle, no?
The van is nice, really nice. It's a 2008, used obviously!
And, no, I didn't trade Red in for Cash for Clunkers!!! She didn't qualify! She wasn't a clunker! She was amazing!
This is very bittersweet.
Blah.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You will love the Sienna, it's my fave!
I know that had to be hard to say good-bye to the Beetle, but since you'll need more room for the babies, the mini-van sounds like it was needed.
I wanted to get back with you about the Africa shirt- I have started making and selling them for $20 with proceeds going to our adoption. If you would like one, let me know what shirt colors you like, and what size shirt you wear. And I'll find Batik fabric that looks good with the color shirt for the Africa. Just let me know.
Blessings,
Whitney
Post a Comment