Photobucket

Saturday, August 22, 2009

R's First Sentence

"NO MY NAP!" is what I was told this afternoon when I said it was sleep time for a baby girl.

No, she's not stubborn at all. Why do you ask?

We are in so much trouble...

2 comments:

emily v. said...

Yay! So glad to "meet" you! Thanks for finding me in blog-world! :) I've been trying to find the other families around us on the wait list but haven't had much luck yet.
I am so excited that this will be your 2nd adoption from Ethiopia! That is awesome! Your little girl is SOOO precious!
Again, it's great to meet you and hopefully we will get to meet face to face one day! I will keep up with your blog from now on!

joy!
emily v.

Sparkz said...

Oh I know this feeling! Nati is SO very stubborn. People ask why he isn't waving, and I get to answer back "Becuase he doesn't want to."